Gas Fireplace Inserts
If you would like to enhance the look and feel of an existing fireplace, choose a gas fireplace insert. A fireplace insert is an insulated, closed-door system that slows the fire down and increases the temperature of the fire to facilitate more complete combustion. This closed combustion system uses 100% outside air, preserving indoor air quality and maximizing efficiency. In fact, a gas fireplace produces less than 1% of the harmful particulate emissions of woodburning fireplaces.
Gas Fireplace Inserts turn an occasional source of heat into an easy-to-use room centerpiece. Fireplace inserts are made from cast iron or steel with glass doors. So you can watch the dancing flames while increasing the efficiency rating of your fireplace.
Fireplace Insert Benefits*
- Increased fireplace efficiency
- Clean, convenient and easy-to-use
- Ideal secondary home heater helps save money
- Cost-effective fuel consumption
- Reduced fireplace emissions help protect air quality
- Provides heat when the power goes out
*Source: Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Association, www.hpba.org